Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 118.29 ml butter or 118.29 ml margarine, melted
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml coarsely chopped walnuts
- 236.59 ml semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 118.29 ml butterscotch chips
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- In a mixing bowl,beat the butter,sugar,flour,eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in nuts and chips.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour or until golden brown.
Wahoooo is this good! Loved the addition of butterscotch to the flavors! Loved it warm with whipped cream on top!
I found this recipe in Taste of Home. A great pie for the holidays.