Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (6 oz)
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell
- In a mixing bowl,beat the butter,sugar,flour,eggs and vanilla until well blended.
- Stir in nuts and chips.
- Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 325 for 1 hour or until golden brown.
Wahoooo is this good! Loved the addition of butterscotch to the flavors! Loved it warm with whipped cream on top!
I found this recipe in Taste of Home. A great pie for the holidays.