Recipe by email@example.com
chocolate and butterscotch together should be really good.
Top Review by Verna #2
I'm so glad to find this recipe again! I make it using a combination of whatever nuts and chips I have on hand, including white chocolate, butterscotch, and milk chocolate chips along with or instead of the ones called for. The more variety the better! I just make sure the total amount of chips and nuts is about 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 cups. We serve it warm with ice cream.
- 1⁄2 cup margarine or 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts or 1 cup pecans
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (9 inch) pastry shells, unbaked