We head to the US for the county fair every summer, and this is one of reasons why. The kids tell me that our house smells like the fair when we make these.
- Place frozen rolls on a greased cookie sheet.
- Let rise until nearly double.
- In the meantime, brown the ground beef, drain, add taco mix and 1/4 cup water.
- Heat about 2" cooking oil in skillet or frying pan.
- Stretch the dough quite thin, fry until golden brown, turning once.
- Drain on paper towel.
- Top each taco with seasoned meat mixture, layer with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.
- You may garnish with black olives, taco sauce and sour cream.