1/2 Photos of County Fair Indian Tacos
Chef Dee's Note:
We head to the US for the county fair every summer, and this is one of reasons why. The kids tell me that our house smells like the fair when we make these.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place frozen rolls on a greased cookie sheet.
- 2Let rise until nearly double.
- 3In the meantime, brown the ground beef, drain, add taco mix and 1/4 cup water.
- 4Heat about 2" cooking oil in skillet or frying pan.
- 5Stretch the dough quite thin, fry until golden brown, turning once.
- 6Drain on paper towel.
- 7Top each taco with seasoned meat mixture, layer with lettuce, tomatoes and cheese.
- 8You may garnish with black olives, taco sauce and sour cream.
Nutritional Facts for County Fair Indian Tacos
Serving Size: 1 (158 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 412.9
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 41.2 mg
- Sodium 670.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 20.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
taco seasoning mix