- 3 potatoes, cooked in skins and still hot
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 10 slices salami, cut into julienne
- 4 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons pimentos
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- place garlic vinegar, olive oil in a bowl.
- season with salt and pepper, whisk together for about a minute.
- peel and slice potatoes thick, place in mixing bowl.
- add remaining salad ingredients, and toss.
- pour vinaigrette and toss again.
- season again if needed, and marinate 15 minutes before serving.