Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Cook time does not include cooking time for potatoes.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 44.37 ml wine vinegar
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 3 red potatoes, cooked in skins and still hot
- 10 slice mild salami, julienned
- 59.16 ml red onions, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 14.79 ml parsley, chopped
- 59.16 ml pimentos, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Place garlic, vinegar, and oil in bowl, seasoning with salt and pepper.
- Whisk for 1 minute.
- Slice potatoes thick and add remaining salad ingredients. Toss.
- Pour in vinaigrette and toss again.
- Marinate 15 minutes before serving.
This is a traditional German style potato salad with additional color and garnish. It's wonderful and would be a great match with some bratwurst or schnitzel and a beer or some sweet white Rhine wine. Gives the common potato rich flavor and bright color on the plate. Made for Newest Tag.