Recipe by Nyteglori
Cook time does not include cooking time for potatoes.
Top Review by Lavender Lynn
This is a traditional German style potato salad with additional color and garnish. It's wonderful and would be a great match with some bratwurst or schnitzel and a beer or some sweet white Rhine wine. Gives the common potato rich flavor and bright color on the plate. Made for Newest Tag.
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 3 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 3 red potatoes, cooked in skins and still hot
- 10 slices mild salami, julienned
- 4 tablespoons red onions, chopped
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
- 4 tablespoons pimentos, chopped
- salt and pepper