1/3 Photos of Country Yellow Squash Bake
Another great Southern Living recipe that made it into the Five-Star Cookbook. Easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook squash and onion in boiling water 10 or 15 minutes or until tender. Drain well, and mash.
- 2Combine squash mixture, sour cream, salt, dried basil and red pepper, stirring well.
- 3Spoon mixture into a greased 2 quart casserole.
- 4Combine breadcrumbs, cheddar cheese, margarine and paprika and toss well. Sprinkle over squash mixture.
- 5Bake, uncovered, at 300 degrees for 30 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Yellow Squash Bake
Serving Size: 1 (463 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.5
- Calories from Fat 183
- Total Fat 20.4 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.7 mg
- Sodium 433.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 10.9 g