Prep 15 mins
Cook 6 hrs
The idea for this recipe came from. http://www.geocities.com/webcipes2/chick/c162.html I adapted it to serve 6, and added more carrots to sneak in extra veggies!
- 6 large boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄3 cup dry white wine
- 4 carrots (julienned)
- 1⁄2 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- Put chicken in crock pot.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients and pour over the chicken.
- Cook 5-6 hours, stirring occasionally.