1/1 Photo of Country Vanilla Ice Cream
This home-made ice cream is great! I love this recipe and every time I make it I always say there is no reason to ever buy it from a store! There's nothing like home-made!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat eggs with mixer at medium speed until frothy.
- 2Gradually add sugar, beating until mixture becomes thick (about 5 minutes).
- 3Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
- 4Pour into freezer can of a 1-gallon hand turned or electric freezer; freeze accourding to manufacturer's instructions.
- 5Let ripen at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Vanilla Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (177 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 384.2
- Calories from Fat 234
- Total Fat 26.0 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 138.6 mg
- Sodium 150.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 28.3 g
- Protein 5.2 g