Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
From Campbell's Soup. I've only made this with chicken so far and it was great. Will be making soon w/turkey.
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of potato soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme leaves, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 cups cooked cut-up vegetables
- 2 cups cubed cooked turkey or 2 cups chicken
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 4 tablespoons margarine or 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups pepperidge farm herb seasoned stuffing mix
- Mix soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and turkey in a 3-qt shallow baking dish.
- Heat water and margarine to a boil in a medium saucepan over high heat.
- Add stuffing and mix lightly.
- Spoon stuffing over turkey mixture.
- Bake at 400F for 25 minutes or until hot.