Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is a great Tuna Casserole recipe. My best friend who lives in California requests I make it for her every time we get together. I originally got the recipe off of a bag of Homestyle Country Pasta - Egg Pasta from Costco. You can use any cream soup, but I prefer Cream of Mushroom.
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 7 ounces tuna
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 cups cooked pasta
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 3⁄4 cup cheddar cheese, grated (for topping)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta as directed on package.
- Combine all ingredients and pour into 1 1/2 quart shallow baking dish.
- Top with cracker or bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Top with extra grated cheese and bake an additional 15 minutes.