Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Good lemon cookie. Works for showers or teas.
Make and share this Country Time Lemonade Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- 236.59 ml butter
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 177.44 ml powdered country time lemonade mix
- 1 egg
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 2.46 ml lemon extract
- 1 lemon, juice of
- lemon zest
- 650.62 ml flour
- 29.58 ml flour
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter, sugar and lemonade mix.
- Add egg, vanilla, lemon extract, lemon zest and lemon juice and mix well.
- Add flour and baking soda and mix.
- Roll dough into teaspoons size balls place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes.
- You may roll dough balls in sugar before baking or when cooled if desired.
- They are also good with a glaze of powdered sugar and milk.
- Great either way.
Great recipe! I tried this out with great success after searching for a good lemon cookie recipe. I ended up making some with colored sugar after pressing them flat. I found that if I left them as balls they did not flatten very well during baking. This would be a great recipe for those who have cookie stamps with some cool designs.
Cookies with a kick! Would make a great summer cookie. We didn't have lemon extract and it came out fine. Nice light pink color. We put pink sugar on top, too, which was fun. Thanks for posting!