1/1 Photo of Country Time Lemonade Cake
1 hr 3 mins
Bella Rachelle's Note:
A great cake that tastes sooo good!! I've made this several times and it never fails me. Enjoy this one!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (15 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 ounce) package jell-o vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix or 1 (3 ounce) package lemon flavor instant pudding and pie filling
- 4 ounces country time lemonade mix, divided
- 1 cup cold water
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons warm water
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1PREHEAT oven to 350°F Mix cake mix, pudding mix, 1/4 cup of the drink mix, 1 cup water, eggs and oil in large bowl. Beat with electric mixer on low speed 1 minute. Beat on medium speed 4 minutes. Pour into greased and floured 12-cup fluted tube pan.
- 2BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 5 minutes; remove from pan. Invert onto serving platter.
- 3DISSOLVE remaining 1/4 cup drink mix in 3 tablespoons warm water in medium bowl. Stir in powdered sugar with wire whisk until well blended.
- 4PIERCE warm cake at 1-inch intervals with fork or skewer completely through to bottom of cake. Gradually spoon powdered sugar glaze over cake; let stand until glaze is completely absorbed.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Time Lemonade Cake
Serving Size: 1 (116 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.8
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 432.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 38.2 g
- Protein 4.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
country time lemonade mix