Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is not anything like the Swiss steak I remember, but the the recipe reads like it would be pretty tasty. Posted for safekeeping.
- 8 minute steaks
- 1 small onion
- 1 bell pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1⁄2 cup tomato ketchup
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup cooking oil
- Brown minute steak in oil.
- In a pan mix chili sauce, water, onion, bell pepper, and ketchup.
- Bring to slow boil stirring twice before boil,
- pour over minute steak cover and cook for 20 minutes or until good and tender.