Country Style Turkey Sausage
- Spray a cold 10 inch skillet with nonstick coating spray; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the egg white, onion, dried or fresh apples, quick-cooking oats, parsley, salt, sage, nutmeg, pepper and ground red pepper.
- Add the ground turkey; mix well.
- Shape mixture into eight 2" wide patties.
- Preheat the prepared skillet over medium heat.
- Place patties in skillet.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or until meat is no longer pink and juices run clear, turning once.
- Drain off fat.