Top Review by Darlene Summers
NurseDi, I made this Friday night for our supper,with garlic bread and salad. I used your sauce recipe,and made my own Italian meatballs,WOW good combo,we love your sauce. Thanks,Great recipe. Darlene Summers
- 2 (1587.57 g) can diced tomatoes
- 170.09 g can tomato paste
- 236.59 ml water
- 9.85 ml dried basil
- 7.39 ml salt
- 1.23 ml pepper
- 9.85 ml dried oregano
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
- 3 dozen frozen italian-style meatballs, thawed
- 453.59 g spaghetti, cooked
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, add first 8 ingredients.
- Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Lower heat and simmer for 40 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs.
- Simmer and occasionlly stir for 20 additional minutes.
- Serve over hot cooked spaghetti.