That Napa Chicken Ranch's Note:
These moist and flavorful pancakes are a favorite after a long morning walk through the vineyards.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1The first 7 ingredients together in a small bowl.
- 2In a large bowl, whisk the remaining dry ingredients together.
- 3Once they are thoroughly mixed, pour the egg mixture on top of the dry.
- 4Mix all together just until all of the dry stuff is wet and there are no large lumps- but don’t over mix.
- 5Place a non-stick griddle or large skillet over medium heat. Once hot, pour about a quarter cup of mixture onto the pan.(NOTE: You can tell how hot the griddle is by throwing a few drops of water on the surface. If the water dances — it shimmers and shakes — then it is hot enough. If the water sizzles fast and evaporates quickly, it’s too hot. Turn it down and let it cool.)
- 6Cook about 4 minutes on one side until the bottoms are browned and the pancake is firm enough to turn without breaking.
- 7Flip the pancake and cook until the bottom is brown, about one more minute.
- 8You can serve them right away, or cover with a towel and place in a warm oven until you are ready to serve.
- 9Serve with butter and syrup as desired.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Style Ricotta Orange Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (271 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 556.4
- Calories from Fat 223
- Total Fat 24.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.6 g
- Cholesterol 176.1 mg
- Sodium 478.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 68.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 26.2 g
- Protein 16.7 g