1/3 Photos of Country Style Ribs and Sauerkraut
3 hrs 10 mins
This is an easy delicious meal that will stick to your "ribs" :) Even if you aren't too fond of sauerkraut, the flavor of it turns out great in this dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Place meat in 9 x 13 baking dish or roaster pan.
- 3Cover with sauerkraut and sprinkle with brown sugar.
- 4Top with the undiluted soup.
- 5Cover and bake for 3 hours or until tender.
- 6Uncover the last 1/2 hour to brown.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Style Ribs and Sauerkraut
Serving Size: 1 (369 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 678.0
- Calories from Fat 394
- Total Fat 43.8 g
- Saturated Fat 14.9 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 2354.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.4 g
- Sugars 19.5 g
- Protein 42.9 g