1/2 Photos of Country Style Potatoes
Rick B(2)'s Note:
Very simple dish with a great taste. I make it all the time at my house and keep getting request for more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Scrub potatoes under running water thoroughly.
- 3Slice them (skin on) lengthwise into quarters.
- 4Slice each of the quarters across into 4 chunks.
- 5In a pot add potatoe chunks with enough water to cover them.
- 6Boil 25-35 mins or until tender when pierced with a fork.
- 8Drain chunks.
- 9In a bowl mash potatoes with a hand masher to a very coarse texture adding 2 Tbs butter at the same time.
- 10To the potatoes gently mix in the cottage cheese, onion, garlic salt and pepper to taste.
- 11Pour mixture into a greased casserole dish-- place small pieces of the remaining 2 Tbs of butter over top of the potatoes.
- 12Sprinkle with small amount of Paprika.
- 13Bake uncovered for 30 mins.
- 14Let cool for 10 mins or so before serving.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Style Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 378.5
- Calories from Fat 128
- Total Fat 14.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 38.9 mg
- Sodium 326.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 12.8 g