1 hr 30 mins
Weber’s Big Book of Grilling
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 8 country-style pork ribs, about 4 pounds, trimmed of excess fat
- kosher salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- hickory chips, soaked in water for at least 30 minutes
- 1Make the sauce: in a medium saucepan, combine all the sauce ingredients; bring to a boil.
- 2Decrease heat and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 3Remove from heat and let cool to room temperature.
- 4Pour some of the sauce into a small bowl to use for basting the ribs.
- 5Let the ribs stand at room temperature for 20-30 minutes before grilling.
- 6Season ribs with salt and pepper; follow your grill’s manufacturer’s instructions for using wood chips.
- 7Grill over Indirect Medium heat for 1-1 ½ hours, until the meat is tender, turning once halfway through grilling time.
- 8During the last 20 minutes of grilling time, baste with the small bowl of sauce.
- 9Serve warm with the remaining sauce on the side.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country-Style Pork Ribs With Red Wine Vinegar Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (327 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.0
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 927.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 12.2 g
- Protein 1.8 g