A quick and easy way to spice up pork ribs.
Make and share this Country Style Pork Ribs in a Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (1 -2 lb) package country-style pork ribs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄2 cup chopped celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon prepared mustard (yellow)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup bottled chili sauce (Heinz)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Brown Country Style Pork Ribs in Margarine or Butter. Mix everything and cook in a Crock Pot on High for 3-4 hours. Reduce heat to low for the last hour.
- Chicken can be used in lieu of Pork.
- Use the sauce as gravy on mashed potatoes.