Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a great meal for any night of the week.
Make and share this Country Style Pork Ribs recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Combine garlic powder and onion powder.
- Rub seasoning mixture over the ribs.
- Line a shallow baking pan with foil; oil or spray foil with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange ribs on the foil.
- Top ribs with onion slices.
- Cover with another piece of foil and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until very tender.
- Remove the top piece of foil and brush with barbecue sauce.
- Bake uncovered for about 15 minutes longer, or broil for about 5 minutes.
These were good and easy to make. Mine took a lot longer to cook though. Mine took about 2.5 hours but it was worth it. I also added pepper to the pork too.