Recipe by Mama T of Two
These are so much better then spare ribs. No contenting with bones for a little bit of meat.
Top Review by Dave F.
These are easy and delicious, turned my fiance into a rib eater. I really love how Rob made his own recipe on a comment, probably should of put it on the site instead. Great job, we love them. Cooking them now for the 2nd time in 10 days.
- 8 -10 country-style pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place ribs meaty side up in an ungreased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Drain liquid.
- Brush ribs generously with BBQ sauce.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes in oven or on the BBQ.
- Add more sauce half-way through.