Prep 5 mins
Cook 2 hrs 30 mins
These are so much better then spare ribs. No contenting with bones for a little bit of meat.
- 8 -10 country-style pork ribs
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pepper
- 2 cups of your favorite barbecue sauce
- Preheat oven to 325.
- Place ribs meaty side up in an ungreased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- Cover with foil and bake for 2 hours.
- Drain liquid.
- Brush ribs generously with BBQ sauce.
- Bake uncovered for an additional 30 minutes in oven or on the BBQ.
- Add more sauce half-way through.
These are easy and delicious, turned my fiance into a rib eater. I really love how Rob made his own recipe on a comment, probably should of put it on the site instead. Great job, we love them. Cooking them now for the 2nd time in 10 days.
This is one of the easiest and most delicious rib recipes I have ever made. The ribs fell off the bone and were so tender. Everyone loved the ribs. They were perfectly cooked. I cooked them for 2hrs before adding the bbq sauce and the ribs were delectable. Perfect rib recipe. I will make this again and again. A must try.
Meat was really tender but the SALT was unreal. Did they mean 1 tsp.????? We loved the taste but you can really cut the salt and pepper back.