Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 141.74 g center-cut lean boneless pork chops
- 4.92 ml lemon pepper
- 29.58 ml shallots, chopped
- 14.79 ml country-style mustard
- 29.58 ml water
- 473.18 ml fresh spinach leaves
- 4 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 29.58 ml grated parmesan cheese
- nonstick cooking spray
- Season pork chop with salt and lemon pepper, and sear in a nonstick skillet coated with nonstick cooking spray, for about 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through. Remove chop from pan.
- In the same pan, saute the shallots for about 2 minutes. Then add mustard, chicken stock, and water and reduce until thick--should coat the back of a spoon. Top the pork chop with the sauce.
- In the same pan, saute spinach and tomatoes until the spinach is wilted. Top spinach and tomatoes with grated parmesan cheese.