Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Uses canned peaches; in crock pot; from Favorite Recipes Dodge County Extension Clubs 1976. Looks like they might have used this at church functions like pancake suppers or the like.
- 4 (30 ounce) cans peaches, drained
- 3 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon allspice
- Puree peaches in a blender. Canned apricots may be used.
- Put peaches, sugar, cinnamon, cloves, and allspice in a slow cooker.
- Simmer on high for 2 hours.
- I would watch this because fruit BURNS; put on low to hold or pour into hot jars; seal.
This was just plain Wonderful !! Had this going in the slow cooker, while the DS, and kids went to church, wanted to hang around due to the cooking time, and did not want to burn this. Used this for a topping over some wheat toast, and some pancakes. Made for PRMR tag.