1/5 Photos of Country-Style Breakfast Sausage
These homemade sausage patties are healthier (lower in fat and no preservatives). They can be frozen in portion sizes to serve your family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix meat and seasonings together.
- 2Shape into 12 patties.
- 3Spray skillet with non-stick spray.
- 4Brown patties on each side.
- 5Add a few tablespoons water to pan, cover to reserve moisture, and cook till done.
- 6NOTE: Use this recipe in place of pork sausage for a healthier sausage stuffing for your turkey.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country-Style Breakfast Sausage
Serving Size: 1 (94 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.6
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.4 g
- Cholesterol 49.5 mg
- Sodium 41.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 16.2 g