Recipe by ElaineAnn
These homemade sausage patties are healthier (lower in fat and no preservatives). They can be frozen in portion sizes to serve your family.
Top Review by Bergy
I bought ready ground turkey and made my own ground pork tederloin. Lovely flavor, as stated this recipe cuts way back on fat etc. I served these for Dinner with fried onion/mushrooms, butternut squash with apples & cranberrie, Carrots and almond green beans Mmmm Thanks ElaineAnn for posting
- 1⁄2 lb pork tenderloin, ground
- 1⁄2 lb turkey breast, ground
- 1 teaspoon sage
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- vegetable oil cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix meat and seasonings together.
- Shape into 12 patties.
- Spray skillet with non-stick spray.
- Brown patties on each side.
- Add a few tablespoons water to pan, cover to reserve moisture, and cook till done.
- NOTE: Use this recipe in place of pork sausage for a healthier sausage stuffing for your turkey.