1/2 Photos of Country Style Breakfast Potatoes
Chefrey Jeffrey's Note:
Easy, Yummy potatoes that are great to warm you up on a cold fall morning!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 medium red potatoes, Peeled, and sliced into 1/8-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- salt & pepper (I use Lowry's Season Salt)
- 1Heat oil over high heat. Add potatoes and fry, turning every once in a while, until they begin to brown in places. Add onion and fry for about 1 minute. Add salt and pepper; toss to distribute.
- 2Add about 3 Tbs water, immediately cover, reduce heat, and
- 3simmer until potatoes are tender (about 3 to 5 minutes).
- 4This will make 2 regular servings -- .
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Style Breakfast Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (179 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 343.4
- Calories from Fat 186
- Total Fat 20.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 39.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 4.4 g