Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
The smell of freshly baked bread can make anyone take a bite. Why not make it Sunday tradition..
Make and share this Country Style Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the water with the yeast and sugar and stir well. Cover with clean tea towel and leave on the side for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile mix the flour with room the salt, oil and seeds.
- When the yeast starts to bubble add it to the flour and mix well.
- Knead for about 5 minutes. The dough should be slightly sticky.
- Cover the dough in oil and put it a 26 cm round cake pan.
- Keep it in the oven in 50 degrees C for about 30 minutes.
- Then turn the heat up and bake it at 150 degrees C for about 60 minutes.
- When ready leave the bread to cool down on a rack, covered with tea towel.