1/1 Photo of Country Style Bread
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Ayurveda For Life's Note:
The smell of freshly baked bread can make anyone take a bite. Why not make it Sunday tradition..
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix the water with the yeast and sugar and stir well. Cover with clean tea towel and leave on the side for 10 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile mix the flour with room the salt, oil and seeds.
- 3When the yeast starts to bubble add it to the flour and mix well.
- 4Knead for about 5 minutes. The dough should be slightly sticky.
- 5Cover the dough in oil and put it a 26 cm round cake pan.
- 6Keep it in the oven in 50 degrees C for about 30 minutes.
- 7Then turn the heat up and bake it at 150 degrees C for about 60 minutes.
- 8When ready leave the bread to cool down on a rack, covered with tea towel.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Style Bread
Serving Size: 1 (772 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1381.4
- Calories from Fat 206
- Total Fat 22.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 7000.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 266.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 40.1 g
- Sugars 5.6 g
- Protein 49.2 g