Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I got this recipe from an anicent and well used old taste of home meat pamphlet.. It is my favorite way to prepare ribs
- 1360.77-1814.36 g beef short ribs
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 304.75 g can tomato soup
- 236.59 ml water
- 59.14 ml vinegar
- 59.14 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 295.73 ml ketchup
- 1.23 ml ground cinnamon
- 7.39 ml smoked paprika
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- 7.39 ml chili powder
- 1.23 ml ground cloves
- 0.59 ml cayenne pepper
- 4.92 ml steak sauce
- 29.58 ml brown sugar
- brown ribs for 30 minutes in broiler pan.
- meanwhile combine ingridients in a saucepan.
- simmer for about ten minutes and then coat ribs with sauce.
- bake on 300 for 2-3 hours basting often.
These were excellent! The house smelled wonderful while they were slow cooking in the oven. The sauce had great flavor. Would love to try this along with a pork roast to make BBQ pork sandwiches. The only negative comment I have is that the instructions were a little vague and might be a problem for a beginner cook. Will definitely make these again. Thanks for posting. Made for New Kids on the Block Tag.
Delicious! So easy to do which I loved. I will definitely make this again.