Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
My mom's recipe. We loved having these when we grew up! If you don't want to use bottled sauce, Oven Barbecue Spareribs has a great sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Slice onion and lemon.
- Place ribs in 9x12-inch baking dish.
- Place onion slices on each rib.
- Place a lemon slice on each rib.
- Bake ribs at 400° for 1/2 hour.
- Remove lemon slices and pour (or brush) barbecue sauce over ribs.
- Reduce heat to 350° and cook for one hour, basting every 15 minute.
Good ribs! I did cover the ribs for a half hour at 350 degrees and then uncovered till done. Thanks to you and your Mom for an easy but very tasty recipe.
I just LOVE barbecued ribs. I used my favorite bottled barbecue sauce and everyone wolfed these down. thank you