Recipe by lazyme
From McCormick, this sounds good and super quick. Food.com won't let me enter the 1st ingredient - it should be McCormick Swedish Meatball Seasoning & Sauce Mix.
- 1 (2 3/8 ounce) package swedish meatball seasoning, & sauce mix
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 lb cube steak
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups milk
Directions See How It's Made
- On a plate, combine seasoning mix with bread crumbs.
- Dip steaks in egg, then press each side gently into the seasoning mixture.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat.
- Add steaks; saute 5 to 7 minutes per side or until done.
- Prepare sauce mix according to package directions.
- Serve over steaks.