1/2 Photos of Country Sloppy Joes
I found this recipe on the back of a Bear Creek onion soup and dip mix. My family loves sloppy joes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large skillet, brown ground beef over medium-high heat. Drain.
- 2Stir in onion soup mix, brown sugar, water, and ketchup.
- 3Bring to a boil over high heat.
- 4Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until mixture thickens.
- 5Serve on hamburger buns.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Sloppy Joes
Serving Size: 1 (247 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.0
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 728.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 35.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 16.2 g
- Protein 25.8 g