Country Sausage, Peppers and Potatoes
- In a 12 inch skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Brown sausage on all sides and remove.
- Cut sausage into 1-inch slices (when slightly cooled) and set aside.
- Add peppers and onion to sausage drippings and saute, stirring frequently, approximately 2 minutes until tender.
- Blend onion soup mix with water, add to pan and add diced potatoes. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer, covered, 10 minutes.
- Return sausage to skillet and simmer, covered, an additional 10 minutes or until sausage is done and potatoes are fork tender.