Prep 20 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a Bob Evans recipe. I have not tried it, but it sounds like a gut-buster.
Make and share this Country Sausage Macaroni & Cheese recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Combine milk, cheese and mustard in saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts and mixture is smooth. Stir in sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, green onions and cayenne pepper. Remove from heat.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine macaroni and cheese mixture in large bowl; toss until well coated. Spoon into greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes. Stir, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes more. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Delicious! A favorite at my house.
Wow! This is really really good! The Dijon flavor is wonderful. It may be a bit much mustard for some people, but I loved it. I had fresh tomatoes, so I used 1 large one.... it was probably more than 1 cup. Thanx for sharing this recipe. I'll be making this again!