1/2 Photos of Country Sausage Macaroni & Cheese
Anna's Mom's Note:
This is a Bob Evans recipe. I have not tried it, but it sounds like a gut-buster.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- 2Combine milk, cheese and mustard in saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts and mixture is smooth. Stir in sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, green onions and cayenne pepper. Remove from heat.
- 3Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- 4Combine macaroni and cheese mixture in large bowl; toss until well coated. Spoon into greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- 5Cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes. Stir, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes more. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Elbow Macaroni Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Elbow Macaroni Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Sausage Macaroni & Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1067.1
- Calories from Fat 520
- Total Fat 57.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 151.5 mg
- Sodium 2531.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 83.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 10.5 g
- Protein 52.0 g