Country Sausage Macaroni & Cheese
- Preheat oven to 350. Crumble and cook sausage in medium skillet until browned. Drain on paper towels.
- Combine milk, cheese and mustard in saucepan; cook and stir over low heat until cheese melts and mixture is smooth. Stir in sausage, tomatoes, mushrooms, green onions and cayenne pepper. Remove from heat.
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain.
- Combine macaroni and cheese mixture in large bowl; toss until well coated. Spoon into greased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Cover and bake 15 to 20 minutes. Stir, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Bake, uncovered, 5 minutes more. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.