1/1 Photo of Country Sausage Casserole
6 hrs 55 mins
6 hrs 30 mins
The Maple flavoring in this recipe adds a nice breakfast twist. Cook time includes 5 hours setting time (can be done overnight).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place bread cubes in a greased 9x13-inch pan.
- 2Sprinkle with cheese.
- 3Scatter browned sausage evenly over top.
- 4Blend eggs, 2 1/2 cups milk and mustard and pour over ingredients in the pan.
- 5Refrigerate overnight (or for 5 hours).
- 6Blend soup and 1/2 cup milk and pour evenly over the top.
- 7Bake 1 1/2 hours at 350°F.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Sausage Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (143 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 194.9
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 490.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: