- 1 1⁄2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package chicken stove top stuffing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water (divided)
- 3⁄4 cup onion (chopped)
- 8 ounces mushrooms (sliced)
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix meat, stuffing, 1 1/4 cup water, and onions until well blended.
- Shape into 6 1/2-inch think oval patties.
- Place on 15x10x1-inch cookie sheet; bake 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, spray skillet with cooking spray; add mushrooms & cook on med-high for 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Add barbecue sauce and remaining water; reduce heat to low and cook 1-2 minutes.
- Serve over patties with mashed potatoes.