Recipe by Chef Mama Ceta
I like the old fashioned comfort food taste of this dish. It came from a magazine I had and I revamped it to my personal taste.
Top Review by kelleighchris
OMG, I can't get over how easy and delicious this recipe is. It's the ultimate comfort food with minimal effort. I tried it with ground turkey (thanks for the suggestion, ClarkeCC) and Boston Market Turkey gravy. When I saw my boyfriend run back to the kitchen for seconds, I knew I had a winner.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs extra lean ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix (seasoned, Stove Top works great)
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 (8 ounce) cans beef gravy
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together ground beef, stuffing mix, water and onions until well combined.
- Shape mixture into 6 1/2-inch patties. Place into 15x10x1 baking pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile heat up brown gravy.
- Serve over patties.