Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A delicious and satisfying salad that hits the spot!
- 1 head romaine lettuce, washed and gently torn into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cucumbers, sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, sliced
- 118.29 ml pitted kalamata olive
- 2 ripe tomatoes, diced
- 118.29 ml crumbled feta cheese
- 29.58 ml capers
Herb Vinaigrette Ingredients
- 118.29 ml olive oil
- 118.29 ml red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2.46 ml dried basil
- 4.92 ml dried parsley
- 2.46 ml dried tarragon
- 2.46 ml dried chives
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Combine salad ingredients in a large bowl and toss.
- Combine vinaigrette ingredients in a cruet and shake well.
- Just before serving, pour vinaigrette over salad, toss and serve.
I really enjoyed this salad! I added some red cabbage, fresh basil and cilantro and used green pepper in place of yellow. Thank you Alskann! Made for ZWT4 Italian Basil or Nutmeg challange.
We really enjoyed this salad, even my 7 year old GD. I left out the cucumbers and olives but other than that made as is. Nice combo of flavors. thanks. Made for PAC Fall 07.