Recipe by Barb in WNY
This is very good a nice break from potato salad. Cooking time is the chilling time.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup prepared mustard
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 -2 tablespoon milk, if necessary
- 3 cups cooked rice, chilled
- 1⁄4 cup pickle relish
- 1 (2 ounce) jar chopped pimiento, drained
- 1⁄3 cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup celery, chopped
- 3 eggs, hard cooked, diced
- fresh parsley
- cherry tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine all dressing ingredients except milk. Set aside.
- In a large salad bowl, combine all salad ingredients.
- Pour dressing over rice mixture; stir gently. Add milk if mixture is dry. Chill several hours before serving.
- Garnish with parsley and cherry tomatoes.