1/4 Photos of Country Ribs Slow Braised in Wine--With Noodles
1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Luscious tingly one pot dinner.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 2 tablespoons chili-garlic sauce (sambal olek, more if you wish)
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can creamed corn
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons mustard, grainy type
- 2 cups packed fresh spinach
- 8 ounces wide egg noodles (we like garlic flavoured)
- 1Remove any excess fat from the ribs and season the ribs with salt and fresh ground pepper to taste.
- 2Heat the oil in a large nonstick frypan to hot, add the ribs and brown well on all sides; about 5 to 8 minutes. Remove ribs to a plate and keep warm. Reduce heat and add wine, deglaze pan, releasing the brown bits.
- 3Mix together in a bowl, the rest of the ingredients for the sauce, except the spinach, reserve for later. Add to the wine in the frypan. Stir together and bring to slow simmer then add the browned ribs. Cover and simmer for 1 hour. Remove from heat and stir in the spinach.
- 4In the meantime, cook the noodles according to the package instructions; drain well.
- 5Pour ribs and sauce into a large pasta bowl; add the drained noodles, carefully stir to combine.
Browse Our Top Stew Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Country Ribs Slow Braised in Wine--With Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (400 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 646.9
- Calories from Fat 230
- Total Fat 25.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 126.1 mg
- Sodium 493.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 65.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 30.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: