Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
These are just plain good and so easy to make.
- Sprinkle ribs with garlic salt and pepper.
- Coat ribs with generous portions of barbecue sauce.
- Cover and marinate at room temperature for 2 hours.
- Bake covered 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Uncover and bake another 35 minutes.
- Note: Chinese sweet and sour sauce, plum sauce, duck sauce, honey or jelly can be substituted for barbecue sauce. These ribs are also excellent barbecued after marinating.
Yummy ribs! So simple and good. Thanks Happy Hippie for sharing. Made for All You Can Cook Buffet special.
EXCELLENT country pork recipe! I added a little onion to the barbecue sauce. I used my own homemade barbecue sauce #324147. Easy dish to prepare. Prepared as a participant in "This Little Piggy Went to the Market" Event April 2009 in the Cooking Photo Forum.