- 1 large onion, peeled, sliced, separated into rings
- 3 -4 lbs country-style pork ribs
- 1 cup vegetable cocktail
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Place onion rings in bottom of a 3 1/2 quart.
- crock pot, place ribs on top of onions.
- Make sure ribs are trimmed of all excess fat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, reserve 1 cup for sauce, cover this reserved portion and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining tomato mixture over ribs, cover pot.
- Cook at high setting for 5 to 6 hours, drain ribs, discarding cooking liquid.
- In a small saucepan, simmer reserved sauce for 10 minutes, serve over cooked ribs on heated plates.