Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
Make and share this Country Ribs - Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- Place onion rings in bottom of a 3 1/2 quart.
- crock pot, place ribs on top of onions.
- Make sure ribs are trimmed of all excess fat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the remaining ingredients, reserve 1 cup for sauce, cover this reserved portion and refrigerate.
- Pour remaining tomato mixture over ribs, cover pot.
- Cook at high setting for 5 to 6 hours, drain ribs, discarding cooking liquid.
- In a small saucepan, simmer reserved sauce for 10 minutes, serve over cooked ribs on heated plates.
My family enjoyed these ribs, very easy to make. The meat literally fell off the bone, made the house smell good while cooking. Quite flavorful.
Awsome, the whole family loved it...I will defininately make this one again.
I made the ribs for dinner tonight and they were great! Very tender, moist and lots of flavor. I followed recipe to a tee, very easy. Will definitely keep this recipe and use again, Thank you!!!