Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From 1001 Low Fat Recipes.
Make and share this Country Potato Salad With Mustard Dressing recipe from Food.com.
- 24 new potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1 cup roasted red pepper, drained and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons stone ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine potatoes, egg, celery and red peppers.
- Mix yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, pepper and garlic powder. Spoon over potatoes.
- Mix well before serving.