Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
Have taken this one to countless potlucks. Always goes over well. Got this from my mom out of her Gooseberry Patch Hometown Favorites.
- 1 (1 lb) package frozen hash browns
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded (I prefer sharp)
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) can French-fried onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread hash browns evenly over the bottom ov a greased 13x9 inch casserole dish.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, and margarine.
- Pour over the hashbrowns.
- Sprinkle cheese, bacon, and onions (in that order) evenly over the top.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 45 minutes.