Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs 30 mins
For burritos and tortas, or just for eating! A totally made up recipe by me for my 3-in-1 crock pot!
- Spray 4-quart crock pot with cooking spray, or use a crock pot liner!
- Salt and pepper the ribs on both sides; place into crock pot.
- Add lime juice, zest, minced garlic, and minced chili pepper.
- Sprinkle raw sugar over all.
- Cover with lid and crock on HIGH for 4 1/2 hours, or until fork tender.
- NOTE: Use your own judgement regarding time, if you Crock on LOW!