Recipe by katiemae01
This is something we put together one new year's eve. We eat it all year long. Quick and easy. Definitely a time saver!
- 2 lbs pork loin
- 1 (8 ounce) can Budweiser beer
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken noodle soup
- 3 (12 ounce) cans sauerkraut
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons meat tenderizer
- 1 (8 ounce) package biscuits
Directions See How It's Made
- Put tenderizer onto the pork loin and place it into the crock pot.
- Add beer and Add chicken noodle soup (do not add water).
- Add sauerkraut (you may add more if desired).
- Cover and cook on high 6-8 hours the longer the better.
- When ready, place biscuits on top, cover and continue to cook until biscuits are done, about 20 minutes.