- 1 9-inch pie shell
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 4 cups sliced pitted fresh peaches or 4 cups frozen peaches, thawed
- ground nutmeg
Directions See How It's Made
- Roll pastry on floured surface into 12 inch circle, transfer to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Combine flour and Equal then sprinkle over peaches and toss lightly.
- Arrange peaches on pastry, leaving a 2 inch border around the edge of the pastry.
- Sprinkle peaches lightly with nutmeg.
- Fold edge of pastry in.
- Bake in a preheated 425 oven about 25-30 minutes until crust is browned and fruit is tender.