Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is from the All Things Equal 2002 calendar. I haven't tried it yet but it looks so good.
- 1 9-inch pie shell
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 8 packets Equal sugar substitute
- 4 cups sliced pitted fresh peaches or 4 cups frozen peaches, thawed
- ground nutmeg
- Roll pastry on floured surface into 12 inch circle, transfer to ungreased cookie sheet.
- Combine flour and Equal then sprinkle over peaches and toss lightly.
- Arrange peaches on pastry, leaving a 2 inch border around the edge of the pastry.
- Sprinkle peaches lightly with nutmeg.
- Fold edge of pastry in.
- Bake in a preheated 425 oven about 25-30 minutes until crust is browned and fruit is tender.
We did this last week! Yum! I wish there was a Splenda amount listed - we had to guess. I used cinnamon instead of nutmeg (I'm not a fan of nutmeg.)